Page: 0 USER GUIDE INSTALLING YOUR new TV CONTROLS & CONNECTIONS CONNECTING YOUR DEVICES USING THE ON-SCREEN MENU USING THE USB MEDIA PLAYER USING VIZIO INTERNET APPS TROUBLESHOOTING & SUPPORT Help, SPECs, warranty & LEGAL MODELS // E3D320VX // E3D420VX // E3D470VX MODEL E502AR Page: 1 Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. This product qualifies for ENERGY STAR in the “factory default” setting and this is the setting in which power savings will be achieved.
View and Download Vizio E502AR user manual online. E502AR User Manual. E502AR Media Player pdf manual download. Also for: Sb4021ea0e502ar. The VIZIO Support homepage provides the latest trending support topics and support videos, user manuals, product registration, along with tech specs and troubleshooting steps. FULL USER MANUAL AVAILABLE AT VIZIO.COM MODEL E502AR. VIZIO will either repair or replace the Product at its sole. VIZIO QUICK START GUIDE.
Changing the factory default picture settings or enabling other features will increase power consumption that could exceed the limits necessary to qualify for ENERGY STAR rating. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC. SRS StudioSound HD and SRS TruVolume are trademarks of SRS Labs, Inc. StudioSound HD and TruVolume technologies are incorporated under license from SRS Labs, Inc. Page: 2 Welcome Thank You for Choosing VIZIO And congratulations on your new VIZIO HDTV. To get the most out of your new VIZIO product, read these instructions before using your product and retain them for future reference.
Be sure to inspect the package contents to ensure there are no missing or damaged parts. Product Registration To purchase or inquire about accessories and installation services for your VIZIO product, visit our website at www.VIZIO.com or call toll free at (877) 878-4946.
We recommend that you either: • Register your VIZIO product at www.VIZIO.com • Complete and mail the enclosed registration card Extended Warranties For peace of mind, and to protect your investment beyond the standard warranty,VIZIO offers on-site extended warranty service plans. These plans provide additional coverage during the standard warranty period. To purchase an extended warranty service plan, visit www.VIZIO.com. When Reading this Manual When you see this symbol, please read the accompanying important warning or notice. It is intended to alert you to the presence of important operating instructions. When you see this symbol, please read the accompanying helpful tip.
Important Safety Instructions Your TV is designed and manufactured to operate within defined design limits. Misuse may result in electric shock or fire.To prevent your TV from being damaged, the following instructions should be observed for the installation, use, and maintenance of your TV.
Read the following safety instructions before operating your TV. Keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock or component damage, switch off the power before connecting other components to your TV. • Read these instructions. • Keep these instructions. • Heed all warnings. • Follow all instructions.
• Do not use this apparatus near water. • Clean only with a dry cloth. • Do not block any ventilation openings.
Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. • Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat. • Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades and a third grounding prong.The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet. • Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
• Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer. • Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer,or sold Page: 3 • Do not apply pressure or throw objects at your TV.
This may compromise the integrity of the display.The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover user abuse or improper installations. • The power cord must be replaced when using different voltage than the voltage specified. For more information, contact your dealer. • When connected to a power outlet, power is always flowing into your TV.To totally disconnect power, unplug the power cord. • The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of un-isolated, dangerous voltage within the inside of your TV that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons. • Do not overload power strips and extension cords.
Overloading can result in fire or electric shock. • The wall socket should be installed near your TV and easily accessible. • Only power of the marked voltage can be used for your TV. Any other voltage than the specified voltage may cause fire or electric shock. • Do not touch the power cord during lightning.To avoid electric shock, avoid handling the power cord during electrical storms. • Unplug your TV during a lightning storm or when it will not be used for long period of time.This will protect your TV from damage due to power surges.
• Do not attempt to repair or service your TV yourself. Opening or removing the back cover may expose you to high voltages, electric shock, and other hazards. If repair is required, contact your dealer and refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. • WARNING: Keep your TV away from moisture. Do not expose your TV to rain or moisture. If water penetrates into your TV, unplug the power cord and contact your dealer.
With the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over. • Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time. • Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as when the power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped. • Unplug the power cord before cleaning your TV.
• When moving your TV from an area of low temperature to an area of high temperature, condensation may form in the housing. Wait before turning on your TV to avoid causing fire, electric shock, or component damage. • A distance of at least three feet should be maintained between your TV and any heat source, such as a radiator, heater, oven, amplifier etc. Do not install your TV close to smoke. Operating your TV close to smoke or moisture may cause fire or electric shock.
• Slots and openings in the back and bottom of the cabinet are provided for ventilation.To ensure reliable operation of your TV and to protect it from overheating, be sure these openings are not blocked or covered. Do not place your TV in a bookcase or cabinet unless proper ventilation is provided. • Never push any object into the slots and openings on your TV cabinet. Do not place any objects on the top of your TV. Doing so could short circuit parts causing a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquids on your TV. • Your TV should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the label. 2018 Yamaha Outboard Manual.
If you are not sure of the type of power supplied to your home, consult your dealer or local power company. Page: 4 Continuous use in this case may result in fire or electric shock. • Do not use your TV if any abnormality occurs. If any smoke or odor becomes apparent, unplug the power cord and contact your dealer immediately. Do not try to repair your TV yourself. • Avoid using dropped or damaged appliances.
If your TV is dropped and the housing is damaged, the internal components may function abnormally. Unplug the power cord immediately and contact your dealer for repair. Continued use of your TV may cause fire or electric shock. • Do not install your TV in an area with heavy dust or high humidity. Operating your TV in environments with heavy dust or high humidity may cause fire or electric shock. • Follow instructions for moving your TV. Ensure that the power cord and any other cables are unplugged before moving your TV.
• When unplugging your TV, hold the AC/DC power adapter, not the cord. Pulling on the power cord may damage the wires inside the cord and cause fire or electric shock. When your TV will not be used for an extended period of time, unplug the power cord. • To reduce risk of electric shock, do not touch the connector with wet hands. • Insert batteries in accordance with instructions. Incorrect polarities may cause the batteries to leak which can damage the remote control or injure the operator.
Do not expose batteries to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like. • If any of the following occurs, contact the dealer: - The power cord fails or frays. - Liquid sprays or any object drops into your TV. - Your TV is exposed to rain or other moisture.